Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 12, 2010

wild world

There are two songs which I really like and can listen to all day: Wild world and wedding dress. They are so sensitive and amazing. Each time I listen to them. I can imagine my bad memory and know that there is no perfect life. Even when I try my best to devote to someone and I hope well, the result is not as much as I think.
To go far, I often wish they will be happy without me and I can start a new thing when I can forget the old things.
Sometime I cry and more sensitive when thinking back.
Good memories or bad memories are parts of me and I am sorry that I cannot forget easily.
I am a person who have really good memory, especially the things others cheat me, so I am sometime in bad mood.
Although I am tired, I always know that members in my family take care of me. They love me so much and do not want me in awful situation. I know I am not strong enough to face the every obstacles but I am strong enough when they still support me.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét